Friday 18 March 2011

From A Moo To A Whale


Haven't stopped eating {literally} since I arrived home about 15 hours ago, hence the status

Btw happy birthday to my cousin's daughter {still, labeling myself as an aunt feels weird} slash neighbour, Afiqah Aqilah Rosli! ♥ You're 14 years old already! Woot woot! How fast time flies, rasa macam baru hari tu tengok awak main pondok-pondok, now dah jadi anak dara sunti dah :P

Eid Fitr 2008; Fiqah, Naili, Adam {cheeky boy I dearly missed} & yours truly
Walaupun rumah kami bersebelahan sahaja, tapi busy sokmo tok dan nak say 'hi!'

All the best in your studies, Fiqah. I pray for your success, semoga jadi anak yang solehah, kakak yang baik & belajar rajin-rajin macam Ummi ok? You were 13 the last time I met you but omg, maturenyaaa! Please don't mature too fast please? Nanti saya tak ada gang gegurl kalau ada reunion bersama Pak Cu Lah clan because Naili's too hip for me {an inside joke.Lol!}

Lastly, Cik Sue  youuuu! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...