Thursday 31 March 2011

Of My Important Assets

Had only about 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 days {duh! that's not something new!} that I can officially call myself a petite zombie now. But nope nope, I'm not complaining. Siapa suruh buat kerja last minute? -.-'

Anyhow, now I can tarik nafas lega that I'm done with my Jurisprudence presentation late yesterday evening! Alhamdulillah & yayyyyyyyyy! It was really a last minute preparation, with last minute slide editing, last minute printing & all. I even had myself imagined the embarrassment I'd have to bear be if I couldn't manage to present it at least on par with Sir Haris' standard or worse, tak dapat jawab soalan but Alhamdulillah, everything went well I think :D

Thanks a lot to KokMie & the groupmates for the help. I owe you! 

But it seems like I still haven't got myself rid of that 'speak fast like a bullet train' in me & it's more obvious when I'm nervous. Gelabah betul saya ini. Haih! Tengok Atul & Bonda Anis present semalam relax je. Kagum betui kerana mereka sungguh kedewasaan

Kalau bagi ibu bapa di rumah melihat gambar ini, InsyaAllah mereka akan berasa terharu

2 comments:

yanaSham said...

comey wut mate gitu kie..hehehee

KA said...

adakah itu namaku yg disebut2 olehmu?hawa yg tolong aritu, i senyap je...hihi
btw congratz..dri perkabaran anis cookie dh blh ganti mem azlena
salute...hoho

master in juris pasni keh! hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...