Sunday 18 September 2011

Thing(s) I Would Love To Have In My Wardrobe

I mean, the one in my room here at Kolej Mawar because it looks so dull with most of my clothes are black & white. I even have a black & white pyjama that my friend {couldn't recall who} jokingly said that I should wear it to class someday

I wonder how En Yunus would react if he sees me donning that, paired with a blazer & black shoes. Hehe!

Anyway, I never thought black & pink could be such a perfect match until I saw this! Oh Allah, if only we {the ladies of course} are allowed to wear pink skirt! No doubt that it can make me be a happily-ever-after girl. Well, at least it's going to be one of the things that could be my happy pill these 2 semesters


 And to this silver handbag, would you please be mine too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...