Sunday 20 November 2011

Lunch Trip Is Always Funggg!

I must say, for someone who is as petite as me {155cm, 41, 42 or 43 kg}, my appetite on food is rather huge. I don't mind splurging some money on food that can make my tummy happy but I'm also a fussy eater. So, whenever I could get my hands on food I really savour, I'll make sure that I'll eat as much as I can! Say, 2 bowls of nasi at Wong Solo sekali makan

My senior partner, Yana said, 'Sape nak mengorat Cookie, bawa je dia pegi Wong Solo'
Is my love that cheap hingga dapat di ukur dengan sepinggan nasi yang berharga RM10.90 ini? T_T

But worry not, I still can survive with a bottle of budu with ikan rebus or bakar & also with some tempoyak, sambal belacan & some ulams. Oh wow, alangkah beruntungnya sesiapa yang berkahwin dengan mek, jimat duit gitteww! #statementberanimati #statementtaksedardiri

Anyway, lunch hour adalah waktu yang paling ditunggu-tunggu oleh setiap insan yang berkerja mahupun belajar. Pelajar LL.B seperti kami juga tidak ketinggalan walaupun waktu lunch hour selalu dicemari diisi dengan kelas ganti. Biasalah dik, nak habiskan syllabus cepat-cepat katanya

Ini adalah gambar lunch trip last Thursday bersama officemates Group D

Sedang berdiskusi untuk makan di mana

My first time here obviously. Couldn't tahan myself from being jakun over the menu with some chinese name. The restaurant is situated at Sect 9, near Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam

Mek Kelate 1, Mek Kelate 2, Gadis Johor

My something something sos tiram daging something something
Well, just say that I'm not a fan of chinese food. Too many halia made my tongue sad

Group D minus 10 other people plus Shai

With my ex-roommate during pre law, Cik Cikin Siput {inside joke :P}

I can't believe I was so rajin to transfer the pictures, edit them dan selepas itu mengarang entri ini. Memang natijah manusia sentiasa alpa & lalai walhal kerja berbondong-bondong menanti. Astargfirullah... -.-'

19.11 - Evidence Law 11
20.11 - Bahasa Melayu for Law
23.11 - Solicitor's Account
25.11 - Bankruptcy
26.11 - Contract Law
27.11 - Criminal Law {probably} + 10k Nike Run {does it mean we have to sacrifice this? Oh my Allah!}
28.11 - Conveyancing
29.11 - VIVA Conveyancing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...