Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 2 Of Darjah 2

Subjek-subjek pada semester ini
Non-Contentious Legal Matters pecah kepada 2, so ada 10 subjek kesemuanya *lompat bintang keriangan*


Assalamualaikum people! How are you? :D 

Nothing interesting happened these past few days. I might just jot down everything which I deem worth telling. Tak pun, sebenarnya tak tahu nak tulis apa, tapi macam rindu blog ni, so mek mengarang apa-sapa sahajalah

1. Second day of school with 1 assignment due next week & lists of incoming assignments, tests & presentations. The disadvantage of being the first firm in the class is that most of the times, you'll be like a guinea pig to your other classmates T_T

2. Stayed back at the office till 11:05 pm yesterday. Kemas-kemas barang pada malam hari because I hate seeing my table kosong like that. And I shall thank Shaf & her bf, J for helping me angkut-angkut barang & my office manager, Mimi for teman-ing me & hantar balik Mawar selepas itu. Merasa mek naik J's Forte & Mimi's Pesona. Kedua-dua kereta masih baru tang tang tang

3. Belum dapat kolej. Semoga dipermudahkan urusan kami. Amin... Currently menumpang di bilik Yda at Level 9, Kolej Mawar which has such a perfect view as it's facing I-City, SubhanaAllah. Sambil angin ganas manja datang menyapa muka, kami feeling ala-ala titanic bersama kawan-kawan beberapa hari lepas

4. My friends have been calling me by  2 new nicknames; Model tudung & Tokey Skirt. Lol! And whenever they ask me why suddenly I want to jual-jual, my answer is "Untuk tabung perkahwinan katanya" & some of them bought the jokes, especially after seeing me wearing a gold ring given by my Ma. ROTFL!

5. But honestly, having some cash in your hand is dangerous. I need to stop going to any store, hatta koperasi Mawar sekalipong. Ni dah 2 hari berturut-turut pergi Giant, semua gara-gara kununnya nak teman classmates beli barang 

6. 1 of my LL.B friends has started wearing tudung & I'm so happy for her! Couldn't keep myself from skodeng-ing whilst in the class! To Nasreen, congratulations & may this be a beginning to a better & barakah journey, Amin & InsyaAllah :)

7. My handwriting is getting uglier & I think I need a new pencil case. Yang sekarang ni zip hampir rosak

8. My Lumix camera is rosak & before this, Kakak was so baik hati to lend me her Olympus. Tapi mek pun macam segan-segan juga nk guna, apatah lagi its beautiful purple casing separa uzur sepanjang di bawah jagaan mek {sorry Kakak!}. So, semester ini less photo. Kalau ada pun, hasil dari bidikan Nokia E71 saya yang hitam manis itteww

9. Mama miss you, Tommy. And Odie, I know you like to sleep on my bed, but please don't sneeze on them like you always did on my bed sheet, my laptop & hatta my lengan. Sepanjang ketiadaan Mama di rumah untuk mengelap hingus, pandai-pandailah awak menjaga diri & hidung. To Citang, eat more. The kids need your milk! And to all my 3 kittens, grow up well & be gemuk please?! Much love, Mama. Xoxo! 

10. I miss home & ma petite famille. That reminds me to give them a call now. So, bye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...