Friday 9 March 2012

Fri.day

Before Bahasa Melayu For Law 11 class this evening. Sempat lagi

I'm glad that it's already Friday! Don't you love Friday because I dooooooo! 

But most probably, I'll wake up as early as I could tomorrow morning & go to the office as usual. Have to submit 2 essays about myself {yes yes. Our lecturers are that eager to know everything about ourselves. Hehe!} next week + 1 interview roleplay for Civil Trial & Advocacy on employment case

Rasa macam nak jalan-jalan pergi Sunway Pyramid berjumpa Cik Dayah tapi tak cukup keyakinan nak pergi sorang-sorang. Kunun-kununnya petang tadi nak jalan-jalan tengok kehijauan tapi ke JJ Bukit Raja juga akhirnya. Classmates mek tengok movie, mek pula jalan-jalan perabih duit

Mungkin jalan-jalan di office lebih banyak natijahnya. Anyone want to teman mek buat kerja esok? Dalam office mek pun boleh tengok movie kat screen, free lagi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...