Monday 9 April 2012

Waktu Yang Tepat Untuk Berpisah

 {credits to avianrinandhi}

I had a huge crush on Duta Sheila On 7 when I was in Form 2 & 3. I bought 3 of their albums {sadly sekarang tak tahu mana pergi. Sobs!}, memorized the band's songs by heart, to the extent of wanting a bf like Duta!

Tall, thin & cool; you get the picture ayte? :))

Their songs were always on repeat on my Sony walkman {ni pun tak tahu mana pergi} especially during night prep classes when I had to fight the sleepiness & pretend that I was doing my homework or study sebab warden suka jalan-jalan buat spot check. Lepas tu, dalam dorm suka nyanyi-nyanyi secara berjemaah dengan Kak Lily sambil lepak-lepak, especially during weekends

And about 2 weeks ago, I had a random dream that Duta was my LL.B senior. Oh myyyyyyyy, so excited! Tatkala LL.B Part 2 ketandusan eye candies untuk di usya {no offence dear batchmates. Hehe!}, Duta datang menyelamatkan suasana. Excited bangat gueee!

'Waktu Yang Tepat Untuk Berpisah' is one of my fav songs anyway. Liriknya adalah sungguh sesuatu. I remember crying whilst listening to it a few years ago. Drama much? Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...