Sunday 29 July 2012

Stubborn Eyes

Another episode of 'my eyes refused to shut themselves' happened this morning

So, when I woke up for sahur, I barely could open my eyes & that, of course had affected my appetite. During normal days during sahur when my appetite is at its best, I could eat two plates of nasi like a champ, provided that one of the meals served is the best sambal belacan in this whole wide world. Tapi pagi tadi, I probably had 4 or 5 suaps of nasi only

Hang on there, grumpy stomach. 4 hours left to iftar, alright? *pats tummy*

Mukadimah panjang berjela, just nak cakap pagi tadi tak boleh tidur even hatta sahur & subuh. But I'm glad I forced myself to sleep juga & tadaaaa, woke up at 1 p.m. Now pening-pening lalat already. Sigh!

I wish that I could join Comel sleeping on my bed now but we've a tadarus & iftar with the YB wakil rakyat at a nearby surau at 4:30 p.m. Baju pun tak iron lagi ni. Tsk!

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...