Wednesday 7 November 2012

Someone Told Me

If you've watched 500 Days of Summer, then this song may ring you a bell :)    



Quelqu’un M’a Dit (Someone Told Me) by Carla Bruni

On me dit que nos vies ne valent pas grand-chose
Elles passent en un instant comme fanent les roses
On me dit que le temps qui glisse est un salaud
Que de nos chagrins il s'en fait des manteaux
Pourtant quelqu'un m'a dit...

(Refrain)
Que tu m'aimais encore
C'est quelqu'un qui m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore
Serait-ce possible alors?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Someone told me that our lives aren't a big thing
(*guess it means something important)
They pass on the instant as discolour roses
Someone told me that the time that pass is a bastard
that is making topcoats from our grief
However someone said to me...

(Refrain)
Who do you still love,
This is someone that've told me that you still love me.
Is it possible then?


 {The rest of the lyrics translate here}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...