Monday 5 November 2012

Would I Like To Sit For SPM Again If I'm Given A Chance?

Today is the first day of SPM &  although I believe that nobody aged 17 reads my blog, I still would like to wish all SPM candidates good luck & all the best! Semoga dipermudahkan urusan & diberi ketenangan semasa menjawab. Amin...

If you ask me, would I like to sit for SPM again if I'm given a chance? The answer is ............... *drums roll*.............. Yes, why not?

I'm kidding, of course!

Well, maybe just for my Chemistry paper. I sucked big time at Chemistry that there was a time during Chemistry class, I raised a hand asking a question, my teacher got surprised & said "Wow! Kita ada soalan dari Suria!". Bahahaha!

I miss being a secondary school student. Life was just all about classes, prep classes, nasi kawah, long queues at public phones at nights or during weekends & other innocent things. Honestly, I was just an average student, really but my bf then at that time was one of the top students at his school {who got Petronas Scholarship & went to Taylor's College for SAM even before SPM result was out}, soooooo can you imagine the pressure & rasa rendah diri I had? -.-'

Life was good, once upon a time :')

Me & my classmates of 5 Fatimah, just a few days before SPM
6 of us are already Puan & Mama dah pun. Alhamdulillah!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...