Tuesday 23 April 2013

Of Being Bulat-er

Assalamualaikum & happy Tuesday, brothers & sisters! How are you feeling today?

My Sister will fetch me from work everyday. How she greets me when I get into her car depending so much on her mood that day or how late I leave my office. Miahaha!

Orang kerja swasta dengan orang kerja gomen mana lah sama kan? My office hours end at 5 p.m but usually I didn't leave the office until Master left first & it is usually at 5.30 p.m plus

Yesterday, I got into the car as usual. My Sister gave me a serious look & said;

Kakak: Bulat! Muahahaha!
Saya: *gives her a tiada-perasaan look, opens my handbag, takes out a pack of Nachos & munches like nothing ever happened*
Kakak: Nak!

Like, if I decided to take her compliment more seriously, ditch Nachos, then I'll shed 1 kg la? Like that? Pfttt!

But true enough. I'm bulat-er! Look look at these evidence!


I've nobody or nothing to blame but the happiness of staying at home! Seriously, after being away from home & being the budak hostel since 13 & now finally have the chance to live under the ketiak of my family, I'm now in such a comfort zone! I've almost nothing to worry about except when I did some mistakes & I need to tell my Master. Hehe!

But constantly receiving comments of how chubbier I look to date is not nice neither. I was born as a petite baby (2 kg plus only) & all this while I was always between 40 - 42kg. But the moment of truth slapped me on my stomach (there's no better place to remind you about the fats, alright?) yesterday when I stepped onto the weighing scale

44 kg! *gulps*

You may think 44 kg is nothing but mind you for someone petite like me (153/155 cm), the number is HUGE, man!

And it doesn't help that my current desktop wallpaper at the office is this

 Haih! -.-'

Ok, must stop being friends with M&M & all that tidbits, including topping up the tidbits supply at the office. Sigh! And the only exercise I do nowadays is sweeping the floor after coming back from the office & massaging my Mother's feet at nights (it's a hardwork!). Berpeluh la sikit. Ok la kan daripada nan adooo tapi masih tak mampu untuk mencover segala jenis makanan tak sihat yang menyelusuri kerongkongku saban hari

I need to control my diet as soon as possible. Why as soon as possible you ask? Because women's diet always starts tomorrow! Hahaha! And another reason is that I want to look good in front of my future niece/nephew this September, other than for health reason. Wish Mama Sue luck ok?! Ini adalah serious!

Oh Allah, please help me to fight my own nafs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...