Tuesday 28 May 2013

Of Chambering/Pupillage & 1 Month To Wrap It Up!

Assalamualaikum & happy Tuesday, earthlings!

I didn't realize it until it was pointed out by my Sister yesterday that I only have 1 month left before I can finally wrap up my 9 months of chambering/pupillage. Can't believe that I didn't celebrate this yesterday! Should have thrown a private party in my mind, ayte? Feeling-feeling keluar date dengan Harvey Specter ke?

*blush*

So, what do I feel about finishing chambering/pupillage?

I don't know. I really don't know but 1 thing for sure, I'm going to miss some of my chambering routines, including the fun times I had with my other chambering mates. This is the period where we're allowed to learn, observe & make mistake and of couse, to have fun once in a while whenever we meet at the court. Berhoohaaa at the court, sounds so hip. Yes or no?

Beside that, I also receive my daily dose of laughter by just reading some of the chats at our whatsapp group. The boys will always be boys regardless the age & status they are. Pantang kenal or nampak anyone yang comel dorang ni. Nak-nak ada new batch of chambering girls, lagi la galak. If you know what I mean. Lols!

8 from IIUM, 6 from UiTM, 2 from MMU, 1 from UKM, 1 from UUM
6 of them dah habis pun

Anyway, I haven't finished doing my Legal Aid duty though. Lagi 1 berbaki. Liat benau bila dah hujung-hujung ni. Dah la most of us dah habis buat duty. I'm so going to pujuk Dila or Nazri to teman me (since dorang pun tak habis lagi), I don't care! T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...