Thursday 9 May 2013

Of My Sister's Skipping Rope

Assalamualaikum & happy Thursday, people!


I borrowed my Sister's skipping rope last night. When I realized that I actually have gained not 2 kg but 4 kg in about 4 months *cries* I've done all sorts of quick exercises at every opportunity that I had

  • Kayuh basikal di atas katil - check
  • Kayuh basikal dengan cycling machine sambil menonton HIMYM Season 8 - check
  • Lari setempat sambil gosok gigi & cuci muka - check
  • Kawad setempat - check
  • Senaman double chins (bahahahah!) - check
  • Senaman goyang-goyang badan kiri kanan - check

And perhaps other forms of exercises I'll invent in the future. You know, maybe something like lari kuak kupu-kupu, senaman double chins sambil mengunyah etc. Lols! I'm so desperate, can you see?

Berbalik kepada skipping rope tadi, we had our ice breaking session last night & it didn't go as smooth as I expected. Baru 10 kali skip dah mengah-mengah bak hang! (Saya berharap pengunaan 'bak hang' di sini adalah tepat). Reason #1, my bedroom isn't that luas & I need a bigger space to skip around. Reason #2, too much distraction. Iman goyah tengok katil

Reason #1 + Reason #2 + after a few lompat-lompat 
= terdampar macam dugong di atas katil sambil check instagram

Sungguh fail di situ. Heh!

I wish all those excessive kg can disappear in a night. Nawaitu haruslah dijaga di samping istiqamah bersenam, bukan hanya hangat-hangat tahi ayam sahaja. Mohon terasa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...