Thursday 20 June 2013

Of Letting Go

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I received an e-mail a few days ago, followed by this letter arrived in the mailbox yesterday

Between a dream job & family
Persuasion & dissuasion

I know what the contain inside is all about but until now, it's still left untouched. I still haven't had enough guts to tear off the letter as I'm afraid that I might cry although secretly (now it's not a secret anymore) I already did several times before. Hehe! 

Chill la dude! Baru interview je pong, bukan confirm dapat kan? But it's so hard to say no to something you've been wanting for so long ayte? Sigh! It's like letting go something so precious secara tak rela :'(
   
Dear Allah, 
I'm utterly clueless of what the future holds for me but I pray for every decision I make today, may it be the very best for me & everyone who matters. If this isn't meant for me, I pray may it be replaced with something better & make everyone happy. Amin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...