Monday 15 July 2013

My Ramadan (so far)

Salam & hallo! Selamat berpuasa everyone!

Alhamdulillah, we're now on the 6th day of Ramadan. I know this is cliche but I love how this month keeps us busy with terawikh, tadarus & all :)

And for 2 nights in a row, I went to the bed at 2 something a.m before waking up for sahur. Maka tersangatlah lemau apabila di office. Of course I didn't curi-curi tido hokeyyy? -.-' Luckily, the office hours end at 3 p.m during Ramadan. So, balik office after solat Asar terpaksa tido kejap. Or else, terhuyung hayang la kita masa terawikh

Alright, I think I need to go to bed early tonight. Dah macam panda dah mata kittew tawwww? 

Mek Comel's tail, taken this morning. Kemain cik kak kita ni sekarang sejak bercinta -.-'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...