Friday 9 August 2013

Yummy Food, Kam Tu Mi Nauuu!

My baju kurung for the first day of Raya

Assalamualaikum & selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir batin!

My Raya has been great as always, Alhamdulillah. Minus the part that I haven't received any duit raya yet. Or would it be none for me this year since everybody thinks that lawyers make a lot of money. Yang banyak duit tu boss, pekerja makan gaji macam saya suam-suam kuku sahaja T_T

Nonetheless, I'm going to enjoy this Raya as much as possible before reality hits me, yakni going back to that black & white world this Monday. Sungguh tidak hip Raya ke-5 sudah bekerja tapi apakan daya~~

Alright, enjoy your Raya! Need to get myself ready for my friend, Dayah's open house soon. Hopefully, ada la laksa penang & roti jala. Hehe! Yummy food, here I kammmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...