Sunday 13 October 2013

Hallo Sunday & Berhati-hatilah Di Jalan Raya

How I spend my Sunday selepas Boss tak masuk office selama seminggu


Assalamualaikum & hallo! Happy Sunday everyone!

My last Friday was occupied with my Nephew's majlis akikah, followed by aktiviti kemas-kemas the day after. Makan-makan do is a really tiring business, no kidding! Coming from a petite family of 4 (+1 the Bro-in-Law) I really love when people come to our house & enjoy the food that we prepared & served them but how I wish the kemas-kemas part would be less hassle :(

Anyhow, it's 2 days left before Aidil Adha & K.Bharu sudah mula dibanjiri anak-anak perantauan nampaknya. Took me a longer time to arrive at the office this morning but nevermind, selamat pulang ke kampung halaman everybody! Can't wait to pamper my stomach with lots of singgang daging & daging goreng

But boooo to myself for still stuck at the office until tomorrow. Dilema seorang pekerja makan gaji kekdahnya & the fact that I've to settle 2 files for cases next week menambahkan gundah di hati. Sigh!

Have a nice day, everyone! Berhati-hati di jalan raya. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...