Wednesday 9 October 2013

Nobody Says It Was Easyyyyyyy


Assalamualaikum & bonjour mes amis!

I've nothing interesting to write but I do miss writing. Maka, terimalah random updates;

  • Other than the arrival of my nephew, Umar 9 days ago, I've some reasons to smile more often nowadays. Alhamdulillah. Oh my Allah, I sound like an obsessed aunty already, don't I? Pardon moi but he's my first anak buah & it had been such a longgggg time since we had a baby in our house. I'm the youngest btw

  • The internet at home has gone haywire, again. Haihh! Tukar kabel apa ntah. Geram hakuuu! So, every night pukul 9 sudah selamat zzzZzzZ which is a good thing anyway because senang betul nak wake up for Subuh

  • I was only away from home for 3 days but my kittens have grown up so fast! Hari tu jalan jatuh-jatuh lagi but now, sudah pandai bergurau-senda! Auwww! You little cute things, please don't grow up so fast ok? My Mother said, cooking in the kitchen is a bit tricky nowadays sebab dorang suka main-main dekat kaki & bergantungan di hujung kain. Hahaha! I think I'm going to call them Bobo & Bibi. Jangan tershashul panggil Babi sudah. Eh, pardon moi for my word :P

  •  I incidentally watched The Voice Season 5 The Blind Auditions a few days ago at my friend's house & it was my first time btw. My favourite contestant was Holly Henry, singing 'The Scientist' by Coldplay. Her voice is so calming, made me tear a bit. Bahaha! Emo much! But yes, she has made me humming that song for daysss especially that 'Nobody says it was easyyyyyy' part. I can't blame her really



And this is the Top 10



  • My current weight is 44 kg. Yes, this is one of the reasons to be happy! Yayyy! :D I just need to be more strict with my diet as I've been having a lot of cheat days lately. Worse, I just rekindled my relationship with flirtatious M&M & cekedis. Sigh!

Yes, I'm that petite T_T 
Calculate your BMI here



Ok, I'm going to continue watching The Voice Season 4 pulak. This week relax betul sebab Boss outstation. WoopedoOo! Have a nice day, everyone! Take care!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...