Wednesday 18 December 2013

Holi.day


This is how I define 'holiday'

Assalamualaikum & bonjour! Here are some random things that have been clouding my mind;

  • I usually go to bed right after my Isya' prayer nowadays. But betul-betul tidur usually at 10 something or 11 pm. Instagram & whassap are the main distractions
  • I've been an aunty for more than 2 months & the feeling when my Sister comes knocking my door in the morning with the nephew greeting me with a big smile is totally priceless! Mama Sue love you too, Umar Harith
  • If a guy keeps texting/whassaping you (sharing some stories, random things, pictures etc), does it mean he likes you or is it because he's just bored or just being nice?
  • I'm craving for Secret Recipe cakes. Yes, cakes not just a slice of cake
  • I'm not excited for 2014
  • I'm done watching The Heirs but I'm not satisfied with the ending. Don't you think that they could have done better. Like create la scene Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang kahwin ke instead of jalan-jalan macam tu je. Tsk! And of course I'm team Kim Tan! Oppa!
  • I'm still car-less & looking at how much I earn now, I still couldn't afford to buy a fancy car like Peugeot, Chevrolet or Honda :P Maybe, I'll just settle for MyVi or Mirage
  • But when I was 17 & 18, my dream car was red Kenari & my family thought I wasn't that ambitious. Like dude, awak nak Kenari je ke? Bahahah!

Ok, it's 5 pm. Nak solat & siap-siap nak balik. Yayyy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...