Thursday 12 December 2013

We Love Beach

Assalamualaikum & hi!

My family told me that when I was a kid, I loved beach very much. Even the sight of the beach could make me go bonkers. Kalau lalu tepi beach & tak singgah, siap laaa. And if we stopped by & there was playground, I would run here & there playing with every thing available like swings, see-saw etc like there's no tomorrow

I didn't know I was actually that type of kid :P

Anyhow, no matter how much I love beach, the chance of allowing angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa to come entertaining my face doesn't come as much. And most of time, they came unplanned. Like these impromtu visits to the beach recently, in formal black & white with heels & all :P


5/12/2013, Pantai Bachok
Had some matters at Bachok Land Office, so Ira & I couldn't tahan ourselves from giving Pantai Bachok a 'hallo'. Hehe! The wind blew so strong & the waves were fierce but there were still a few people who went for mandi manda, accompanied by adults of course. There were a few JPAM men were watching them, so I guess ok la kot as long as dorang mandi kat tepian (?) pantai je

We stopped by for about 10 minutes I guess. Ok la daripada tak singgah langsung. Tsk!

ABC


11/12/2013, Pantai Tok Bali
Had some matters at P.Puteh Land Office & yes, why not paid a visit to Tok Bali ayte? Hehe!

 Kununnya nak cari tempat lunch while waiting for clients, tapi ke laut juga akhirnya lunch itu

Tok Bali landmark

 Ombak rindu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...