Tuesday 11 March 2014

Benda Cantik Memang Selalunya Mahai

Assalamualaikum

I've gained 1 kg in about *counts* 2 weeks. So, I'm 44 kg now. Sigh!

Tiba-tiba kedengaran suara di hujung tanjung sana bertanya "Olohhh, 1 kg je punggg"

It might be nothing to some people but for a petite person like me who looks like a bloated squid even at 46/48 kg, every kg counts

Perhaps the cheeky Toblerone choc I purposely keep inside my drawer at the office & have it bits by bits as breakfast or snacks is the main culprit. Or perhaps it's the amount of calories (i.e nasi. The dilemma of a real person with perut cap Melayu) that I take everyday is the cause. Or perhaps, I should put the entire blame on the happiness that has been surrounded me lately. *blush*

Need to start exercising again + cut down my nasi intakes + drink a lot of water & fruit. Keeping myself fit is the utmost goal now. Chaiyokkk!

On the unrelated note, stumbled upon this Fb page named Inayah & fall in love instantly with its dresses. It was really love at the first sight but looking at the prices, mampu pendam dalam lubuk hati je la dikkk




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...