Sunday 16 March 2014

Cinta Couple

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I stumbled upon this interesting video while searching for Captain Norudin's video on youtube the other day 




I think TH Filem did a good job. I mean, look at its video. So colourful & interesting. Siap dengan captions for better understanding. Tak de la mulut ternganga dok pahang setarang. Hehe! 

At this age, marriage is no longer a topic where me & my friends had to discuss it discreetly like we had to a few years ago. Or more precisely, during secondary school :P Although some of my close friends are still single, it seems like it's a topic we have to include in our conversation. Talk about a kepochi group of girl friends here. Hehe!

But I don't know what I often regard marriage as something complicated, big & burdensome. Like, it's something scary that would change my life 360 degrees, my life won't be the same anymore & I would lose all my single life's freedom. How if the in-laws don't like me? How if I fail to be a good wife or mother? How if this, how if that?

Haih!

Masa single, rasa nak kahwin. Now rasa takut pula. Syaitonnnn la ni! Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...