Wednesday, 7 January 2015

29

2011

A.H is officially 29 years old today! Alhamdulillah! *throws water balloons & confetti*

This is his last birthday before he drops off his single title next month, InsyaAllah & although I really wanted it to be very special (before he commits his whole life to me. Ahem!) there's nothing much that I can do since we're in a LDR. Nonetheless, I sent him a pre birthday present last month & another birthday parcel with a card yesterday sebagai penganti diri

Was trying so hard to keep the latter as a surprise although I couldn't make it more obvious by asking him his favourite colour & his house's postcode -.-' #miserablyfailed #tryagainnextbirthday #goodluck

A.H: Ada post something eh tadi?
Saya: Tak ada. Tak sempat beli pun. Sorry
A.H: Surprise eh?
Saya: Tak ada. Betul. Sorry tau? Disappointed tak?
A.H: Ye la. Tengok-tengok esok or lusa ada la tu parcel kat rumah

And he went on trying to make me fall into his trick & make me admit that I did post him something. I was so close to give up & tell him about the little surprise because he sounded so kesian. He's not cerewet though. This guy is easily amused, I'm lucky. Hehe!

Anyway to A.H, happy birthday! ♥ May Allah bless you in anything you do & may He ease your path to become a great specialist someday, InsyaAllah (so that I can be a full time housewife, as you always wish. Lols!) Counting days to grow old with you, our first anniversary of his first 'Hello!' on 11/01/2014, first meeting on 26/01/2014 & also to my birthday on 23/01!

January is definitely our favourite month! (and too bad that I'm quite an enthusiast when it comes to remembering our important dates)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...