Wednesday 29 April 2015

2 Months

22/04/2015, at the office
A.H's photo was taken in Februari 2015,while yos truli in November 2012. Lols!

Assalamualaikum & hi!

A.H & I turned 2 months on 21/04/2015, Tuesday. Alhamdulillah. Dah 2 bulan ke kahwin? Rasa macam baruuu je semalam kalut-kalut nak prepare untuk majlis. I guess, it's because of the LDR we are in. We usually jumpa once in 3 weeks. Ok la kot eh? Orang lain months baru dapat jumpa. So, I shall not complain :)
 
Prior to the wedding in February & amidst the wedding preparation & work, I must admit that I didn't have much time to read any book on marriage except for some articles I stumbled upon on the internet or shared by friends on Facebook, or some religious talks on TV or radio. Other than that, it was all "I believe I can do this!" -.-' After all, I believe there's no manual in life. It's all about experience & seeing things around you. And of course, with the utmost intention to please my Husband & Allah swt & following the sunnahs of Prophet Muhammad saw & His wives

I was once asked by my Sister how it feels being married to a doctor. Well, I really didn't know how to describe it but yes, A.H's busy most of the time. Working from 8 a.m to 8 or sometimes 9 p.m everyday, 6 days a week; my time with him is definitely limited but I'm proud of his profession really. Imagine all the pahala the doctors collect throughout their lives saving & treating people, MasyaAllah. Jeles titeww! 
 
I know the newly married wives would only say the best about their husbands. Hehe! Honeymoon phase lagi kan? I'll save that part in order not to bore you but in my prayers everyday, I thank Allah swt for His blessings & one of them is in the form of a Husband who I adore so much

Happy belated 2nd month of marriage anniversary, dear A.H. I'm really looking forward to meeting you next month. InsyaAllah Cepat-cepatlah keluar jadual kerja sementara tiket tengah murah gile ni

And ...

Shall I reapply the henna? Dah nak habis. Dah tak boleh nak fefeeling pengantin baru T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...