Saturday 31 October 2015

Au Revoir Octobre 2015

 Assalamualaikum & hello!

October is coming to its end & what a busy month it has been! (should really blame my new work place though. I hardly have rest!) Come November, then we'll be just a month away to 2016

For reminiscing purpose, these are a few interesting things that recently happened in October. Gambar recycle dari Instagram je actually


1) Celebrated the birthdays of 2 October babies in our Family; my nephew, Umar's 2nd birthday on 01/10 & my Mother's 61st birthday on 15/10


2) Lepak-lepak session (should think of a better name though as 'lepak-lepak' makes us sound like rempitzzz. Lols!) with my friend, Madiha
 .
Although me & my close friends live like 5 to 20 minute drive from each other, our work schedules don't have a mutual understanding seemingly. So, as much as I want to make it a monthly thing with my friends, we know it's almost impossible. Who said being adult is fun? We hardly have time for our friends no matter how much we yearn for that T_T
.
But whenever we have the chance, we'll definitely go for it! Even A.H always encourages me to have some girly time with my friends. Such an understanding husband I have :P
.
02/10/2015, Lugano Cafe Kubang Kerian 
Meet my date for that night, Madiha who is one of the nicest girls I know  
Baei couldn't join that night due to her fever



3) 03/10/2015, Thai Festival at Stadium Sultan Muhammad IV, Kota Bharu
.
Thai Festival has been taken place since a few years ago here & it's like 2, 3 timer per year. Or probably more. But still, oh my God! I love going there! Love somtam the most! Usually sebab selalu sangat rambang mata, ended up beli somtam je. Lols!
.
 Somtam so, kerabu kaki aye so. Pedah deh?
 .
 A.H's second time at Thai Festival, after going to the first one in February 2014 when he came here to K.Bahru for the first time to meet my Parents. Hehe!



4) 03/10/2015. We're no longer wifi-less. Hallo Yes 4G!

5) Celebrated the Boss' 30th Birthday at the office (yes, our Boss is very young)




6) 15/10/2015. My first visit to Klinik 1Malaysia

Had been suffering from flu fever for more than week & it was the worst on that day that I felt like my eyes are going off from their sockets T_T So, I decided to go to the nearest K1M near my office during the lunch break



I didn't receive any MC though (as it's only by doctor's authorization. Since I came during lunch hour, I only got to see the Medical Assistant (MA), just an attending slip but the meds that I received cured the headache almost instantly! Alhamdulillah!



7) 19/10/2015. A work trip to Pasir Puteh Magistrate Court

Working at the new firm has required me to travel a lot to the district Magistrate Court, something which I actually enjoy (most of the times). I was at Pasir Puteh Magistrate Court on 19/10 & took the chance to go the Pasir Puteh market nearby later on

It's one of the must do things whenever I'm at the district as I get to know the local people (albeit superficial but having a small talk with pakcik/makcik penjual won't cost you any penny ayte?), buy local products at much much cheaper pric& feel the atmosphere there


Seeing old pakciks/makciks still doing business even at such age(s) always saddens me. Some might be doing it because that's their sole source of income, whilst others might be doing it because of minat & passion. As for me, for some reasons (other than one stated above) I always preferred to buy things/goods from them, the old darling pakciks/makciks (although who knows that they actually secretly earn more than me)


As I was driving passing by a few kedais in the town, I can't help to feel very nostalgic. I spent 5 years in Pasir Puteh, attending an all girls' boarding school there & although it's been 11 years since I left the school, some things remain the same & honestly, I prefer them that way

Apalah ertinya berkunjung ke Pasir Puteh tanpa singgah sebentar di alma mater? Tu pun if you could consider stopping my car in front of the school gate & took only one shot of it all within less than one minute as a 'berkunjung' lah. Hehe!




8) 20/10/2015. Celebrated our Legal Assistant, Iqah's 26th Birthday

Because work all day spells no fun, so marilah berhoreyyy! And yes, those rambu-rambu hats have become our official birthday hats. So glad I bought them. Lols!

Oh btw, Iqah just delivered a baby girl on 30/10, about 3 weeks earlier from her EDD. I was & am still nervous every time I think about this as it means all her workload is now shifted to meeeeee! T_T




9) 21/10/2015. A.H & I celebrated our 8th month of Marriage. Alhamdulillah

10) 29/10/201. A work trip to Machang Magistrate Court

I had a pretty nervous night as I was preparing for the Trial/Hearing which was fixed on the next day.  It was an accident claim (bodily injury) Hearing, an area of practice which is quite new for me. Huhu! 

But you simply can't say 'No' when your boss asked you to be in charge kan, although when you just received the file the day before the Hearing

A.H looking at the medical report prepared by the doctor who treated the client; trying to be helpful & calming me down. All that medical terms sound alien to me. Patah tulang gagah?

But it turned out ok. We didn't need to for for Hearing sebab insurance company bagi offer as per requested by the client. Lols! If only general litigation is also that simple!

Maka berbaloi lah daku tidak mengelabah sangat pada malam tersebut. And the feeling was even more awesome as I met my 2 UiTM juniors there, NikNa & Ira. Had lunch with them before we left pulang ke pangkal jalan



On my way back, singgah sebentar di rumah Pak Ngah & Mak Ngah (my Mother's eldest Sister) in Labok, Machang. So happy to see them & Alhamdulillah, Pak Ngah pun nampak sihat than usual :')

 "Hendak (hendap) gapo tu?" asked my 80+/90+ years old Pak Ngah when he saw me holding my phone for wefie

Wish that I could stay longer but what to do, I still need to go back to the office :'( I love both of them so much that I cried whilst driving from their house #hatitisu May Allah swt grant them the best state of health & panjang umur, so that I would have more times to be spent with them, visit them & make them (especially my Mak Ngah) happy! Amin!



11)  30/10/2015. Preparing for the arrival of my Baby Niece

My Sister is expected to deliver her second child on 24/11 & insyaAllah, it's going to be a baby girl! Alhamdulillah & woohOo!

I think I'm going to call her 'Adik Baby' regardless her name

Although I always love baby boys for some reasons, having a baby girl in the family isn't bad ayte? I can tell that my Mother's the most excited person in the Family (beside the Sister herself). She & my Father have been preparing the confinement room for my Sister since 2 weeks ago & the efforts that they have been putting themselves into are so lovely

Bak kata the Mother, "Macam Ma pulak yang nak berpantang". Lols!

A.H helping out my Sister with the rocking chair. So colourful!
 
Everyone is so excited! Maka, adakah Abam Umar akan berasa terancam kelak? Jeng jeng jeng!



12) 30/10/2015. A sushi date with A.H

I'm not really into sushi but once in awhile, I've this demanding craving that nothing it can tolerate :P

Tapi as usual, A.H would eat more than me. Whilst I was still waiting for my fork & spoon (still haven't mustered the skill of using the chopsticks. I'm not even trying. Lols!), A.H had already had a few sushi down in his tummy

 

I wish I have more date like this, albeit short. Apakan daya, A.H's working hours are between 2 p.m to 10 p.m during weekdays. My time with him is numbered (by hours) :(


That's all for October! Looking forward for November
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...