Thursday 28 January 2016

11 Months ♥



A.H & I celebrated the 11th month of our Marriage on 21/01/2016, Thursday. Alhamdulillah

No special celebration whatsoever, just exchanging wishes before we go to the bed that night. What's more when our nephew, Umar slept with us that night. Actually bukan that night je. Evertime dia overnight kat rumah sini, our room would also become his. Lols! So much love for that boy, besar nanti degil & menderhaka jugak I don't know la what to say. Tsk!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To A.H, my darling Husband

Tqvm for the past 11 months! January was supposed to be a month of celebration but some things had come on our way (I had the minor oral surgery which had caused me pain & on soft diet for almost 2 weeks, followed by you who had fever later etc), maka terpaksa delay our kebaboomm celebration (kununnya). Truth be told, as long as you're by my side, things are more meaningful & happier.

Tqvm for always trying to make me happy & be the reason for my laughter. Tqvm for always believing in me, convincing me that I'm more than I've always thought I'm. Tqvm for being a caring & cool Husband, son/son-in-law & uncle. Your presence into my small family has made things livelier ever since. Alhamdulillah

May Allah SWT bless you in everything you do, dear Husband. Let's strive for a better life here & for the Hereafter! Amin!

Lve,
Your Wife / Wong Solo biggest fan / Kakimakan


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...