Saturday 26 March 2016

Read More Lah

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I've some New Year resolutions that I kept recycling from year to year (I'm sure that I'm not alone in that Department though. Lols!) & one of them is to read more books!

But as I clicked on 'Yes I Read' category on this blog, I realized that resolution has been warm-warm chicken's dropping only. Sigh! I've been using the same excuse over & over again that my job requires me to read a lot, that at the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is to engage myself with some fun activities that don't require me to read. I've had enough of (heavy) readings at work, you see?

While on the same time, I feel like something is missing. How can one disregard her old hobby? I know some women who are working from 8 am to 5 pm, 5 days a week, having kid/kids but still have time to finish a few books in a month. Sigh! It's all about myself la yang tak berapa rajin 

And mungkin juga sebab preference pun dah berubah daripada minat baca buku English love stories zaman skirt kembang & riding horse carrier to travel from point A to B kepada bahan-bahan yang lebih berfaedah & berilmiah. Sis sedar sis bukan muda lagi & sis juga ada niat untuk menjadi lebih baik #sepohonkayudaunnyarimbun

Anyhow, I bought these 2 books in December last year

So colourful! Unlike the thick law statutes. Hehe!

"Demo Wasap Ambe Reply" 
This book is a complication of Q&A answered by Ustaz Azhar Idrus himself. Unlike other typical religious books,  it has colourful pages which are creatively illustrated as well. Seronok la baca buku campur dengan lawok2 UAI. Totally recommended. Price: RM18
.
"Catatan Mat Lutfi" 
This is Mat Lutfi's 1st book, published in 2015 if I'm not mistaken (read the preview here). I haven't got my hands on his 2nd book, Momen2 Mat Lutfi. This is a motivational book, in Mat Lutfi's way. If you know what I mean. Hehe! Terhibur baca. Price: RM25

I also keep a few books in my iBooks shelves, just to look cool in case I want to read something on the go, which rarely happens la sebab nanti battery cepat habis



Currently reading The Secret Garden. Have you seen the movie?


Sibuk nau nak baca buku itu ini, al-Quran selalu baca tak? #tarbiahsentap #semogakaksueinsaf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...