Tuesday 13 September 2016

Eiduladha 2016


Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum 

Salam Eiduladha to any Muslim reader who is reading this. I seek forgiveness for any harm done, bad word written/uttered & anything which might have hurt anyone of you. Kosong-kosong!

This year's Eiduldha was celebrated in my hometown here in Kota Bharu. Esok petang balik kampung A.H in KL. InsyaAllah. It was our 2nd Eiduladha as a Husband & Wife after the first one last year which we celebrated it at A.H's Father's hometown in Melaka (and I brought along my Parents to celebrate it there with me. Hihi!)

No official Raya photo this time sebab 1) after solat sunat, we all rushing pergi tempat orang qurban (A.H qurban 1 bahagian) & 2) we had nobody to take our Raya photos. Balik qurban & siap lapah daging etc, we all recharge energy kejap sampai Asar. Lols! Apekejadah cara sambutan sedemikian rupa?


My Sister & her family raya di kampung BIL in Tumpat. So, no Raya photos of my nephew & niece, Umar & Maryam. Ini menambahkan lagi duka di hati kami because Raya is more meaningful & merrier when you have 2 innocent & happy people to Raya with. We miss having them around!

1st day of Eiduldha, 12/09/2016, Monday

Modern jubah: Bought from this Bangladeshi shop in Kenanga Wholesale. Vanya mura yini jubah mirika kasi yitu haraga
Tudung: Bawal Exclusive
Handbag: Zara

Pardon moi for my terrible flatlay. This isn't my expertise *blush*

Woww! The guy in that green shirt & black pants was the most bersungguh one (in tarik tali lembu. Maafkan beliau, beliau city guy) & I love him

 Mek Comey: All these? For me?
Me: Don't even think about me, Mek. You only drink milk & Friskies for Kitten now. Gigi pun tak tumbuh habis lagi

Wefie Raya dalam kereta otw to KFC je mampu


2nd day of Eiduldha, 13/09/2016, Tuesday

Went to Labok, Machang to visit Mak Ngah (my Mother's eldest sister) & her family. Labok is like my kampung (about 45 minute drive from our house) as I don't really have one. Both of my parents are from K.Bharu & their kampungs are like 10 minute drive from each other. And walaupun nama kampung bermula dengan Kampung xx, kampung-kampung tersebut aren't that kampung anymore especially my Father's kampung, the one which I live in now with my Parents. Begitulah akibat pembangunan yang pesat hari demi hari

Mak Ngah's house is surrounded by pokok-pokok getah & yes, this one is real kampung amagad I don't know if I can survive I were to live there. Ada je rumah-rumah jiran around but tak de la sepadat macam rumah-rumah di kawasan perumahan. Here, you have your own privacy. Tidur petang di sini menjanjikan kepuasan & kualiti yang memuaskan, minus nyamuk banyak sikit. The house is on the hill, hence cold water
 
Terimalah ootd daripada sis yang bertemakan alam semulajadi serta diiringi dengan elemen malu tapi mahu. Lols! But seriously, other than wefies, I'm pretty much a camera shy. I rarely had other people took my photos alone
.

Shawl: Pakej dengan beli jubah daripada Mekah 6 tahun dahulu kala 
Dress: Jalan TAR 
Belt: Zawara 
Handbag: Charles & Keith 
Shoes: Vincci 

Ni je yang sis mampu dik. Jangan kecam sis! Lols! I know my ootd is far from being on par with other IG celebrities, so maafkan sis untuk ootd sis yang bertemakan alam semulajadi serta diiringi dengan elemen malu tapi mahu tersebut


Plucking Mak Ngah's rambutans

A.H is a colour-blinded guy & although this kind of incident wasn't the first time, I still think it's funny. Lols!

Ceritanya begini: We were in front of Mak Ngah's house where there are a few pokok buah-buahan. Pokok rambutan is one of them. The rambutans are still raw yet eatable. Unlike red ripe rambutans, yang ni warna dia kuning-kuning hijau macam tu & rasa dia kurang manis

Me: *sees him trying to pluck some rambutans using one long stick/galah*
A.H: Kita nak ambik yang tu! Merah!
Me: Where?
A.H: Yang tu *whilst so semangat using galah*
Me: Mana?
A.H: Yang tu!
Me: Yang tu hijau la! Hahah!
A.H: Oh, ye ke?

Kesian A.H tak boleh differentiate between merah & hijau but it was funny that I'm still laughing now! Lololololol!

Ok, I need to stop now. I haven't done packing yet for our balik kampung esok!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...