Assalamualaikum & hallo!
Tiba-tiba dapat semangat membuak-buak to update blog after khatam-ing this one sweet girl's blog. Teringat zaman muda-mudi once upon a time ago when I had such a gusto to update this blog on daily basis despite the hectic crazy schedule at the Law School
I love this blog. I really don't want to turn it into a dead lonely place, like mostly happened to some blogs that I used to read & visit
Anyway, I suddenly remember about my '30 By 30 List' that I've been keeping since long time ago, probably wrote it some time in 2010. The list wasn't even complete to 30 but since I'm turning 30 in a few days (OMG! I'm no longer in that cool 20's club anymore! *cries*), I really feel like going through the list & see how much I've achieved :)
Let see what 23 year old Suria had wished for her 30 year old self to achieve. Disclaimer: This was listed down by oh so childish Suria about 7 years ago. Lolololol!
- 1. Be a better muslimah/person inside out. InsyaAllah!
2. Graduate with awesome CGPA & get into LL.B (Hons) programme 3. Get a driving license
- 4. Be a better cook
5. Get my dream job or be employed 6. Be a lawyer 7. Splurge my first gaji on my parents 8. Get married before 27. Lol!
- 9. Further my studies on ancient history/archeology
- 10. Perform umrah or hajj with the Parents/whole family
- 11. Go to Egypt
- 12. Master English more
13. Have bunnies/rabbits as pets 14. Go to Sabah/Sarawak 15. Road trips with the Girlfriends 16. Paint my bedroom white 17. Be an aunty 18. Study our family history or at least know a bit about our ancestor 19. Travel by train
- 21. Go to Paris
- 22. Finish the al-Quran tafseer
So, I manage to achieve 13 things out of 22 from the list. Hmmm, not bad ayte?