Monday 8 May 2017

The Confinement Room (Part 2)

Assalamualaikum & hallo! 

Read about The Confinement Room (Part 1) here 

After weeks of planning & surveying (via Instagram. Lols!), A.H & I finally managed to start on our 'Confinement Room' project when I entered my 31w of pregnancy which on 31/03/2017 (Friday). We started by installing the wallpapers which we bought from Kaison a few weeks earlier.

I always love floral wallpaper but haven't had the guts to have it installed in our bedroom. Takut menyesal & cannot tido menghadap wallpaper tersebut. But for the Confinement Room, I decided to give it a try & chose the less dramatic one. At least, if it doesn't turn out okay, it isn't my room ab initio. Lols!


31/03/2017


We decided to only cover 3/4 of the Confinement Room's wall (we needed 3 rolls of wallpaper) & another 1/4, we want to leave it bare in its original state but the yellow wall doesn't go really well with the wallpaper. Sakit mata sikit tengok but Alhamdulillah, Abah had painted it white. Lega hati sis. Rasa sejuk je tengok dinding putih tersebut. Hehe!

The room is currently 80% completed. Alhamdulillah, we managed to cross most of the things out from our 'To Do List' except for installing a wall fan. Rasa macam tak perlu sebab stand fan pun dah okay. Not that I'm going to stay in that Confinement Room for 100 days. Lols!

So, this is how the Confinement Room looks now. Photos were taken in front of the white bare wall where we put the sofa for the guests

31/03/2017. 31w

02/05/2017. 35w5d

Floral Wallpaper from Kaison // Raskog Trolley from IKEA // Ung Drill Mirror from IKEA


I shared some of the photos of the Confinement Room on my Instagram & received some compliments from my dear friends. Auwww! I'm really glad that it turns out okay! I really think that A.H earns most of the credits & I shall thank him for his hard work & patient. Seriously, installing wallpaper wasn't that easy although it's self-adhesive type. So, thank you so much B!

I will share the complete look of the Confinement Room soon. InsyaAllah! Hopefully sempat la before my delivery date! *gulps!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...