Saturday 26 March 2011

From LW 213 To LW 222 {InsyaAllah}

The reason why I went home last weekend is because of this;


... the application to LL.B (Hons) programme which requires some important documents to be submitted to the faculty before this 31 March. Last minute punya kerja slash submission I knowww right? 

Honestly, there were times when I wasn't really sure whether I should continue with LL.B or go for Master's degree {LL.M} or just stay at home waiting for someone to pinang me. Lol! As cliche as it may sound, some of my friends including moi don't see ourselves donning in black & white 5 days a week from 8 am till late at night for the rest of our life. Reading law is interesting {for us at least} & fun {though the pressure could decrease one's level of sanity at times} but being an advocate & solicitor is definitely one different story

Nearly 5 years spent at the law school & this is the only argument I could think of for the time being. Hahaha! Dang, that has just reminded me that the final exam is drawing nearer which is less than 4 weeks more! Ya Allah!

*cuak mode: ON*

But who knows things work the other way around in the future ayte although the word 'working' per se makes me feel nervous & utterly old *coughs* Tengok la how nanti though being a housewife always sounds so appealing to me :')

Di bawah ini ialah gambar hiasan sebab tiba-tiba rindu kenangan masa attachment last May & July

Me & my UiTM colleagues with the brothers from IIUM

Anyway, all the best to Bachelor of Legal Studies {Hons} Class of 2011! Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan kita, Amin & InsyaAllah 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...