Saturday 12 March 2011

I Pray For Her Speed Recovery, Ya Allah...

Eid Adha, 2006

I received a phone call from the dear mother this evening, telling me that she's not feeling well. She even threw up at an important meeting she'd attended in the morning when she was sitting at the first row {sorry, anyone's eating whilst reading this?} & feels sick the whole day. Her voice sounded so weak & fragile, I hate that :(

Of course, being a typical gelabah person I'm, I'm prone to say something not very nice instead of giving some soothing words when I'm worried about the people I care most. Typical anak bongsu syndrome, I can't elaborate more on that

Now I feel so bad & worried sick. I've been thinking about her that it makes me feel like giving her a call now though I know she's already asleep. It's 2:47 am, nobody would stay awake this late at home

Ma's going to be 57 years old next October & the fact that she's aging lagi la buat saya bertambah risau

Sorry Ma. I  you very much & I miss you too. :'( Next week Sue balik K.Bharu ok?

3 comments:

yanaSham said...

hope cpt sembuh.InsyaAllah

Miss Whitelighter said...

her tu sape yang?

{she-who-must-not-be-named} said...

bakpo jadi ditu tu?saloh make ko.

hope ma cepat sembuh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...