Tuesday 19 April 2011

#jakun


I'm supposed to continue revising, studying, hafal-ing & panicking over my Family Law notes now but study all day long spells no fun right? Plus, cannot study long-long oneee, it's past asar already & blogging via hp seems so hip #sayajakun 

Random facts during study leave; 

1. I studying in a bright room with all windows wide open. Dark room makes me feel dizzy 

2. I prefer to study alone. Not that I don't believe in the benefits of having study group though, I just find it more effective this way. But once I locate myself among my learned & rajin friends, I tend to ask a lot of questions including some unrelated nonsense ones. Heh!

3. I eat a lot when I'm stressed & that explains my current weight. I've never been this berat in my entire life because my normal weight is usually 40, 41 & 42 kg. So the moment the jarum penimbang showed 44 kg, I wanted to scream my lungs out! I'm no longer Petite Soleil, Grande Soleil is my new name. Tsk!

4. I easily get pissed off when somebody disturb my privacy. For instance, the roommate came back from the library just now & I feel totally annoyed walhal dah nama share bilik, biarlah dia nak balik pong. Nama lagi roommate -.-' Sorry, blame the unstable hormones

5. I drink Perl Kacip Fatimah like there's no tomorrow. Nescafe is a big NO 

6. I've been sleeping on my laptop since saturday. Bantal saya over lembut & lembik, so dengan meletakkan laptop di bawal bantal membantu ketebalannya. Sorry laptop jika awak berasa terabai. After exam nanti kita unite balik ok? 

7. Mengantok la pulok 

8. #imissbudu #ibudu

9. Adalah perkara biasa jika tidur disulami dengan mimpi tentang buku yang di baca. Kind of a wake up dream slash a pushy reminder yang awok tak habis study lagi. Maka, bangunlah

10. I just wasted about 10 minutes typing this. Browsing internet with Mini Opera is so awesome #jakun. Tapi sebab tak boleh edit, terpaksa juga on laptop #fail

3 DAYS MORE BEFORE MY FIRST PAPER! YA ALLAH, TAKUTNYAAA!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

44kg? gile tuh berat bersih ke berat xbape bersih?

Miss Whitelighter said...

tell me about it yang. rasa nak pecah jantung aku ni memikirkan fmly law.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...