Thursday 21 April 2011

A 9 Hour Reunion Between A Tiring Body & Tempting Bed

I've about 1846739467 of facts, authorities/sections & cases to hafal before my first paper tomorrow afternoon but still have time to main-main here. And did you know that I slept like a log from 9 pm something to 6 am something & woke up feeling so grumpy & gelabah? Of course you didn't know! I know that I shouldn't have slept that long but my tired body couldn't take it anymore & it needed rest too ayte?

And my weary mind won't be in peace until I edited the blog header with something exam related. Hence, above header with a message "Marilah kita berskema-skemaan. Skematod mode: ON"

{HKSBP Zon Timur at SEMSAS, Kuantan}
Once upon a time when I was 16; young, innocent & skematod. Lol!

All the best & good luck to BLS {Hons} Class of 2011 for our Family Law paper. May Allah help, guide us thorough & ease any difficulty & hardship, Amin..

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

siapakah mr kelawar? adakah tuan blog akan membuat blog yang baru lg?

ila ni said...

hahahah skematod!! lamo tok dengarpkataan tu hahahaihh... zaman skolah... rindu yg amat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...