Tuesday 26 April 2011

No Pun Intended

... that I International Law II although it's an unrequited love most of the times. Sigh..

Confession; I still have 5 chapters to hafal in less than 10 hours *cries* & have had less than 5 hours of sleep since yesterday *cries more* One petite zombie is in the house y'all!

Article 36(2) of Statutes of International Court of Justice (SICJ), I'm Alone Case, Trail Smelter Arbitration Case, Principle 16 of Rio Declaration, Hors De Combat, World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), The M/V Saiga (Case No 2), Article 17, 19 & 27 of UN Covenant of Law of The Sea (UNCLOS), Human Rights Committee, Commission of Human Rights etc etc etc etc

All the best to my fellow batchmates for our second paper tomorrow morning, although I've no doubt at all that none of them is going to read this
Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan kami, Ya Allah...

Nauzubillah -.-'
My dear precious sanity, please remain intact with my mind tonight. I love you

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

rilek2. p tgk cite judge judy byk2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...