Thursday 21 July 2011

Changes Are Fine Sometimes


Once in a while, my black Nokia E71 decided to 'play' haywire with me. I know I should just shut my mouth up & complain nothing about it since it's a hand-me-down hp given by Kakak a few months ago. I didn't need to fork out my money for it, so bersyukur sahajalah mek. Alhamdulillah

The hp is doing good though cuma memory card sahaja yang sedikit mengong. Subsequently, I needed to format it & pufff, all my favourite pictures, songs, themes, saved text messages, contact numbers etc gone in a few blinks of eyes. Of course, before that ada transfer masuk laptop but you know, changes are fine sometimes. And I swear, I felt {and still I do} totally good after that & was excited to begin all over again! See? It's not that hard to make me happy or excited! :D

I've already downloaded a few free themes & applications from Nokia Ovi Store & now it's time to hunt for more free cute colourful themes on the internet. Woots!

My current hp wallpaper

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...