Thursday 11 August 2011

After 16 Days

Lunch at Noodle Station, KB Mall, July 16, 2011
Ma was fasting that day, hence the face. Hehe!

The Parents are expected to arrive at Sultan Ismail Airport, Pengkalan Chepa at 7 pm something tomorrow evening. They're currently at Jeddah International Airport, waiting for their flight to KLIA which is scheduled at 11 pm, local time. Semoga dipermudahkan urusan mereka kembali ke tanah air, Amin..

My feeling? Oh Tuhan, I've been missing them heaps! In fact, I've already started missing them even before they left for umrah last July 27. Being the youngest among 2, you really can't blame me for that. Hehe!

But before that, I really need to roll up my sleeves tomorrow morning & make sure everything is in order! Bak kata Ma, "Nanti Ma balik, nak tengok keadaan dapur bersih macam biasa. Kalau tak, siap la" *shivers* Malam tadi cuci bathroom tingkat atas, esok cuci bathroom mini ofis Abah pula. Harus sapu & vakum the carpets juga. Pendek kata, kalau boleh tak nak 1 habuk pun visible pada pandangan mata Ma

Mampukah mek mengendalikannya seorang diri esok?

Oh, ingat lagi tak hari tu saya cerita pasal Ma saya punya ikan? Guess what, all the 9 fish died 2 days ago! *cries* I feel so bad & guilty, was refraining myself to not tell about it to her tapi dalam telefon siang tadi tapi tiba-tiba Ma reminded me to tell Kak Rah to tukar air dalam kolam

Sixth sense huh?

I know Ma is sad :( So, I tried to use my charm as anak bongsu {something I'm not good at, honestly} & told her, "Nanti kita beli ikan baru eh? Ikan baru sempena raya". Huhu! I'm so sorry Ma & also all the fish! Mari salahkan kandungan klorin yang tinggi di dalam air!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

ikan2 tuh ko kasik kucing ko makan ke?

soleil m said...

tak la. mati sbb byk sgt cmpur dgn air paip T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...