Monday 22 August 2011

Day 22 - Something You Wish You Were Better At

I've a personal belief that the key to a successful, composed & happy life is by being a good Muslim, inside out. Bila agama terjaga, come what may, we'll be able to thrive & strive :)

  {via ya-allah}

I'm not perfect, I made mistakes, I prioritize less important things whilst ignoring the utmost ones, I spend more times on internet but when it comes to reading al-Quran, malas yang amat, I didn't fully cover my aurat, I hurt people's feeling though unintended but was & am too shy to ask for their forgiveness & a long list of weaknesses that hopefully I'll be able to overcome them from time to time, InsyaAllah

Lagi satu, I wish I'm better at communicating & have a sufficient level of self confidence, instead of hiding behind my own shadows. Kakak said I'm too shy around people & always makes fun of me in front of her friends & relatives :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...