Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 23 - Your favorite book

My mini al-Quran, given by Abah when I started my degree 3 years ago

When I'm down & at the lowest point of my life, its words soothe me & remind me that I'm not & never alone in this world :) And hopefully, I'll never stop appreciating & admiring the beauty of its words even when I'm at the best moment of my life, Amin..

Di samping itu, I used to be a big fan of Philippa Gregory's novels but being the final year student took its toll on me & suddenly having a 'me time' where I could let my imagination runs free whilst reading the novel seems like a very rare luxury


I've 3 of the novels above plus 1 psychological thriller novel that I borrow from Faizal. Kena cepat-cepat khatam, buka semester ni kena return dah -.-'

Dah lama stop baca novel but awal-awal cuti hati tu try to get the momentum back. Currently trying to finish reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini & Mistress of Spice by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni & these are among a few novels that I borrow from my schoolmate, Ain Kamalaldin who just finished her studies at University of Edinburgh last April. Berkotak-kotak novel & buku beliau bawa balik dari sana y'all, rambang mata mek melihatnyaaa!

Tapi rasa tamak pulak nak khatam 3 sekaligus, walhal baca dalam kereta je kot?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...