Thursday 25 August 2011

Umar Is Back!

I've got my Umar back this evening. Yayyy & tqvm to the awesome technician! {who apparently had some says about my 4 year-old Umar *coughs* I don't blame him though, really. It's ok, Umar doesn't take it seriously, me either *coughs*}

Saujana mata memandang betul desktop wallpaper yang Abang technician {Kakak said he's very young. So, it would be inappropriate if I address him as 'Pokcik' ayte?} itu set kan

Well, being me who's so easy being excited at something new, I got all jiggly! The first thing I did when I got my hands on Umar was to download Opera. I don't know about you but I always found that Mozilla Firefox doesn't really suit me, or is it because I'm a sucker for something rare instead?

Google Chrome used to become my primary internet browser for quite some times before it failed me many timessssss! With Opera, my life will never be the same again *suara iklan Panasonic*  


Personalized!

Ok, mahu bersiap untuk ke terawikh pula. Tapi perut pula mahu bermanja, gastric post buka puasa? Hehe! Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...