Saturday 10 September 2011

Bbq With Pak Chu Lah Clan

I didn't eat much that night despite having a quite busy evening teman-ing my cousins & their friends {I was the only girl among 5 guys. Terus mek rasa macam seorang emak -.-'} going to Tesco to buy the lauks & stuff a few hours before the bbq starts

About 40 people came which made me have a hard time to stay put at one place for a long time. Hehe! Let's do this more often in the future, people! InsyaAllah

Some of the pictures are from Afif's camera. I want a dslr too pretty please?!!


Done with LL.B (Hons) registration this evening & after some dramas here & there, me & my other friends are finally staying at Kolej Mawar, Alhamdulillah. My room is 2A-05-07 & it's facing Section 2 where I could see a part of i-City from here. What a good spot to get jiwang & all. Lol!

I think, the best part is that I've Syairah as my roommate & have my other firm mates staying just a few doors away from mine! Woots! 

Not in the mood to talk or write about the registration yet & the talk we had with the head of LL.B Programme later in the evening as I'm really exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me :)

Btw, malam ini tidur tanpa pillow & blanket. Sepinya hidup ini... *menangis di tepi tingkap sambil melihat lampu i-City* Good night people! Assalamualaikum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...