Sunday 2 October 2011

Eat, Play, Sleep, Poop Etc

Hamboi dikkk! Lena nampak! ;)

Did you ever wonder what else cats do other than eat, play, sleep, poop, try to get attention as much as possible, lick their paws & fur, eat, play, sepahkan rumah, sleep, eat etc?

There are a lot of cats at Kolej Mawar & they are so tame & gebu {well, only some of them}. Seeing them chillax as if nothing could bother their lives make me feel so jealous for some reasons. Tsk! Mungkin perkara yang boleh menggangu fikiran mereka adalah di manakah mereka boleh mendapatkan makanan yang sedap? But some girls are so pemurah. Ada ja yang sedekah cat food. Alhamdulillah :)

I'm missing my 4 cats at home & hopefully they are missing me too...

Oh btw, I'll be sitting for my first test ever for this semester which is Remedies (Torts). Looking at the amount of cases berterabur on my bed makes me feel so scared la. Hadoi!

Have a nice & blessed Sunday everyone. Take care & Assalamualaikum ♥ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...