Saturday 26 November 2011

Un Quatre Trois Trois

Our Contract Law test is postponed, so it's now safe to say I'm going to join that 'We Run KL 10K' organized by Nike tomorrow morning! 99.9% confirmed! WoohoO!


Need to wake up as early as 4 am tomorrow morning as it will be held at Padang Merbok, Jalan Parlimen, KL & we'll be there by bus, fully loaded by UiTM participants. We should really get an 'Angry Early Bird' trophy for being so semangat ayte?

Anyway, Selamat Tahun Baru 1433 Hijah to all of you. May this year bring more barakah in anything we're currently pursuing & this new year will be much better than last year, Amin & InsyaAllah.. Do you have any azam or resolution? I don't have any specific one but reading the translation of the akhir tahun & awal tahun doa makes me realize that we shouldn't only focus on duniawi per se :)

I was at the faculty with my other firmmates from the morning until after Maghrib but managed to take some time to recite the doa amidst our discussion for criminal trial submission next week. That was how I celebrate it apart from calling the parents at home & wishing them 'selamat tahun baru!'. It did feel awkward but who cares ayte? Hehe!

This entry is so random but I don't have much time to re-edit it. My bed needs me or else, I'm going to be a zombie in an orange Nike shirt tomorow morning. Tibe-tibe teringat kat Annoying Orange

Have a nice public holiday, people! Take care & jangang nakka-nakka!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...