Monday 5 December 2011

Hopefully Everything Is Fine, InsyaAllah...

Esok pagi ada Contract test which I haven't finished studying yet. Glad that my turn for VIVA Conveyancing ialah next week, Alhamdulillah

Pagi esok juga Abah will be admitted to the ward at Hospital Sultanah Zainab, K.Bharu & InsyaAllah malamnya akan di operate. Semoga di permudahkan urusan kami, Amin..

Maybe, I should play my role as an anak bongsu more effectively after this although Kakak has always been zillion times manja-er than me *coughs*

Wish I can fly home to be with my petite famille. I've been missing everyone at home a lot but still in denial to admit that I'm homesick. I've been staying at hostel since I was 13 & homesickness isn't something new to me. Distance makes heart grows founder ayte?

Hearing Abah's voice just now on phone was enough to ooze some liquid from my eye ducts... Sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...