Friday 16 December 2011

Of A Rainbow-Striped Wedding Dress/Songket

I think I've made it clear before that I love anything in bright colours

I love them so much that unlike some of girls at my age who have already had in their mind the colour of the songket/dress they are going to wear on their wedding day *coughs*, I haven't found any colour that matches my liking yet

So choosy huh?

Might as well wear a rainbow-striped dress/songket althought it's no doubt that my Mother will get so murka with me. Lol!

Things inside my bag
From left to right; Make up bag, handphone, purse, glasses case, pensil case
And yes, I'm quite bimbo when it comes to polka dots. I think they're pweeeettyyy!

My study table at my room in Kolej Mawar
So kindergarten-like but colours can stimulate your brain, you know?

Apakah signifikasinya kura-kura itu, I don't know also
.
But donning in black & white 5 days per weeks isn't that bad, anyway :)

Weekend is already hereeeee! WoohoO! But I've a replacement class from 10 am till 1 pm tomorrow & an Advanced Criminal Procedure test on Monday at 7.30 am. Yeah yeah, at 7.30 am di pagi hari tatkala kesan embun pun belum hilang lagi. It's 3 hours & a half paper, with 200 marks total

So yeah, no weekend again for us -.-'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...