Sunday 25 December 2011

Siri Makan-makan & Berjalan-jalan Bersama Rakan-rakan



I think I've a big appetite as compared to my petite body

I spend 80% of my allowance on food & the other 20% on things like top-up tickets, stationery etc. Unfortunately, I'm not that advanterous when it comes to trying new food. I love eating at new places or restaurants but I'll order something familiar from the menu

Thus, the reason why I can be extremely loyal to Ayam Penyet Wong Solo? 5 times in a row went to Wong Solo but I still craved for more. How how like that? Tsk!

Anyway, me & my other classmates {plus Ayuni from kelas sebelah} had our late lunch at BigTaste Cafe at Sect 7, Shah Alam 2 days ago. Ni kununnya sempena meraikan penat lelah selepas menghantar Solicitor's Accout File & masa tu perut memang di tahap lapar yang maksima

It was my first time there, obviously & in order to be fair to my purse & be safe to my tummy, I ordered Black Pepper Chicken with rice to feast my appetite, not to forget to pujuk my loud thumping tummy

Its interior is nice, reminds me to Pizza Frenzy game

Us, from L to R; Akmal, yours truly, Eja, Nobby, Shaf, Fiqah & Ayuni
.
Drama sebabak bersama A & A

Perut melayu original katanya, haruslah makan nasik. I would rate it 7/10

Oleh kerana kawan-kawan saya mahu menonton Sherlock Holmes, off we went to Space U8, a very new mall in TTDI Jaya bracing the road jam & all tatkala hujan renyai-renyai membasahi bumi pada petang Jumaat yang syahdu itu
..
Melayan jiwang selama satu jam di sini. Fuh!


It's a friendly enviromental mall, the first ever built in Malaysia. Maka, tiada sistem pendingin hawa di gunakan. You will see a lot of giant fans seperti dalam gambar di atas di dalam mall itu. It's one brilliat idea I think sebab suasana dalam tu ada angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa

I know it's a new mall but didn't expect that it's that freaking newwwwwwww! 98% shop lots are either close or still under construction but thank God, ramai jugak la orang-orang di dalam itu & food court juga sudah di buka. They insisted me to join them but since I don't go to cinema {I've nothing against the idea of watching movies at cinemas, honestly}, I just waited them outside sambil berjalan-jalan meihat alam seorang diri selama almost 3 hours

I really deserve an award for this, I guess. Lol!

But of course I had to face the music as I had received 2 phone calls from the Parents later, each came in with 5 minutes interval. Itu lah adat menjadi anak bongsu dik, dah tua-tua macam ni pun kena report segala aktiviti. Risaukan keselamatan diri katanya -.-'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...