Sunday 22 January 2012

Kemas Mengemas Itu Bukanlah Sesuatu Yang Mengujakan

I've been trying to lead a simple life this semester by not buying any many unnecessary stuff  like I always did *coughs* but I guess, that will never work on me

*looks at the bags, books, luggage around the room etc*

*faints*

Why there are so many things to packkk? Why why why? And the fact that we've to completely move out from this room in Mawar tomorrow puts nerve on me. How if I don't manage to finish packing everything & have to be compelled for being menyemak di dalam bilik selepas habis tempoh menginap? And macam segan pulak nak mintak tumpang barang di rumah kawan. Man, this isn't fun! I don't like packing dalam skala yang besar seperti ini, ini telah mendatangkan sakit kepala kepada diri mek

No, my room in Mawar looks nothing like this

And esok nak pergi berpiknik bersama rakan-rakan sekelas. Ini lagi mengujakan daripada mengemas! WoohOo! Bye! I want to watch Running Man while trying to pack my bajus. Wish me luck, people! Assalamualaikum & take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...