Monday 13 February 2012

Before & After Project #1

Assalamualaikum & hello, people!

It's been such a productive day for me. Apart from baby sitting a 7 month-old baby girl, doing house chores, menjenguk anak-anak kucin, men'grooming Tommy & anak-anak kucin etc, I had spent some times on editing Ejatie's blog; searching for the materials, playing with MS Paint, MS Office Picture Manager & Picnik. Rasa malu nak guna term 'blog make over' as I didn't do much changes there & mek memang sengaja tak instal Adobe Photoshop sebab Umar kan dah uzur *coughs*

Ejatie's my Brother-in-law's cousin anyway. Currently studying in UIA Kuantan & I can assure you that she's single :P

So, this is the before & after the project;

Before

After

Well, I told you. Idok la banyak beno changesnya except the header & background. Mek buat setakat yang mampu. Nonetheless, it still makes me feel happy. Alhamdulillah :D Tak sia-sia mek promote hari tu, nasib baik ada jugal customers yang berminat. Lol!

Next project is on my secondary school's junior's blog, Rayyan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...