Monday 13 February 2012

Of Being A Mother of Two; Umar & Azraq

Mukadimmah: Mek macam dah tak tahu nak bercerita apa di sini. Angin kerajinan belum datang menyapa mek untuk memindahkan gambar dari digicam. Maka, marilah mek bercerita tentang external hard disk yang mek beli last month

My 4 year-old laptop {its name is Umar btw} has been showing some signs of 'keuzuran' lately. It's been running slow & I've no choice but to be extremely patient. Of course there were times my blood went up upstairs but most of the times, mek redha sahajalah T_T

I know sooner or later, I'll bid him good bye. Nothing stays, matter of factly

So, one of the things I did in preparing myself to be apart from Umar {other than me begging Kakak to pay for Umar's RAM di mana sampai ke sudah tak dapek. Lol!} is getting myself an external hard disk. Nanti bila Umar decides to mati withour any proper sign, at least all my documents, pictures, videos etc are safe in there, InsyaAllah

Setelah ditimbang, disukat & diukur, mek finally bought Umar's rival brother on 25 Jan 2012. *claps claps* Umar itself was born on 21 Jan 2008 {Kakak bought it as my birthday present. Tqvm! }, nanti bolehlah celebrate birthday sama-sama kami bertiga. Lol! Ini ala-ala birthday present untuk diri mek sendiri walaupun sebelum tu mek hampir-hampir membeli sebuah HP Samsung Galaxy, instead of this external hard disk

Mujur iman mek kuat walaupun agak goyah di tiup angin. Seronok tengok Syairah dapat hp baru dekpong, mek turut sama mendapat tempias angin kus-kus. Tidak mengapalah, Nokia E71 tu pun masih bagus walaupun kadang-kala, ia sengal

Seagate 500GB for RM219 at Plaza Alam Sentral, S.Alam
I wish mine is red or pink tapi out of stock katanya. Tengok kat lelong.com, most of the prices offered for RM249

And last week, he finally had something to clothe itself

Bought it at KB Mall for RM25 & sebab tak banyak choice, I chose this casing instead of pink. Kalau ikut hati mek, memang tak berbaju la dia tapi Kakak said the casing is important so that it won't *insert any advantage of having one as mek couldn't recall it already*

Lepas balik rumah & buka kotak casing tu, barulah mek menyedari ada bendera Amerika rupanya. Alahai! -.-'

Peek-a-boo!

Anyway, I decided to call it 'Azraq' which means blue in Arabic :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...