Sunday 19 February 2012

Hallo Ku-ching!


Packing 80% done!

I had a hard time to choose which garments I'm going to bring for my trip to Kuching tomorrow morning. Why? Because apparently I didn't spend much money on new clothes lately. I rather spend much on food to satisfy my oh-so demanding tummy but to splurge RM50 on a single blouse, maybe mek kena fikir 20 kali. Cheapskate much -.-'

And that explains the ulang tayang bajus in my pictures. Wah! Bimbo sangat bunyinye yop! Hehe!

Anyway, this blog will be unattended for a few days. Well, let see la how. Tak sure kat sana ada free wifi ke tak dalam bilik. We're going to stay at Riverside Majestic Hotel & if you stay/study/live in Kuching & happen to bump into this girl, please give salam or say hello! :D

Muka control much, as you can tell. Lol!

Tak pun, kalau dia feeling ala-ala tourist, besar kemungkinan dia akan jadi atau kelihatan macam dalam gambar di bawah. But please, don't hesitate to give salam or say hello. She'll be as happy as a duckling being soaked into a pond liddat! :D

Ala-ala Suria Perkasa Hitam

Need to sleep now as we've to wake up at 4.30 a.m to catch our flight at 6:30 a.m. Early birds senggoti lagu ni. Have a nice day, people! Assalamualaikum & take care!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...